Crowd member – Lada Darewych
Bubba – Hugh Ritchie
NARRATION – Julie C. Sheppard
Lex – Geoff Mays
Braniac – Sean Ballantyne
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
How and why Lex Luther formed the Legion of Doom (I know it was Grodd)
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action; Fiction; Adventure; Fantasy
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Most SH movies are told from the “Hero” side but what makes villains become villains? This film gives a different perspective on the good v/s evil
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Captivatingly exciting. (you didn’t say they had to make sense together)
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
toss up between the “Bourne Trilogy” and “Batman” films.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I completed it several years ago but I think I worked on it a few months.
7. How many stories have you written?
Completed? about 12 / Still working? maybe 10
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I’m sure it would be something by Micheal Jackson, can’t narrow it down to 1
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
I had to be sure that I wasn’t recreating what I’ve seen in SH movies but still keeping the characters intact. (true fans don’t like change in their heroes)
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Acting. I have had an opportunity to work on a few films, one is currently in theaters, “Tragedy Girls”, I play Alexandria Shipp’s (new Storm) father. Brianna Hildebrand (Teenage Warhead/Deadpool) is her best friend and Elise Neale (Logan) plays my wife. So it was really cool to work with that many people from XMen films.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox