Genre: Fantasy, Sci-FI
Professor STEPHEN EMERSON (50’s) is obsessed with a book, THE DNALYM RHAPSODY, written by EDGAR GRAVES. It explains his theory of past lives and the ability of man to tap into his consciousness to see his or her other lives. One of Dr. Emerson’s patients commit suicide after it is believed that she saw into her past lives. Several years prior, Edgar, along with his colleagues, DAVIS, SUZANNE, and JULIO ran an experiment on a homeless man. Edgar has a secret lab and an extraordinary machine that allows the person to explore their past.
Alicia: Kimberley Wells
Alexine: Brianna Riche
Narrator: Carina Cojeen
Edgar: Luke Robinson
Krystyn: Kesley Dann
Dr. Emerson: Ted Powers
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A professor obsessed with the idea of past lives gets the chance to see his past via an extraordinary device, but his discovery leads to grave consequences.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Sci-Fi, Drama, Thriller
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Original concept, intriguing characters, gripping story
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
On my third script currently
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Enigma Variations by Elgar
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
There are always multiple stumbling blocks in writing but I encouraged myself to complete it.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I am professional musician and compose award winning pieces for solo piano. My site is Mongelli.us if interested in learning more about my writing and music
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Very user friendly
12. What influenced you to enter the festival? What were your feelings on the initial feedback you received?
The actors do outstanding work. Am honored to have been selected. Quite valuable feedback
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox