Watch VIDEO PITCH for Helpful: A Story About Tragedy, Injustice and Finding Hope:
Get to know writer Claire Nana M.A.:
1. What is your story about?
HELPFUL is a transformational memoir about a young woman searching for the truth behind her father’s murder when suddenly she is implicated in the crime.
2. Why should people know this story?
Reading HELPFUL will remind you that we are all capable of more than we ever give ourselves credit for.
3. How would you describe this story in just two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most in your life?
I am a complete sucker for underdog stories– especially true ones. I have watched Seabiscuit more times than I should be allowed to admit here.
5. How long have you been working on this story?
In many ways, I have been writing HELPFUL my whole life, but in a…
View original post 214 more words