|Best Scene from the screenplay UP FROM THE DEPTHS – THE RISE OF MEGALODON Screenplay
Written by William Molnar
Genre: Sci-Fi, Thriller
A giant, believed to be extinct, monster dinosaur killer shark called ‘Megalodon’ must come out of the depths of the ocean to find food. His destructive path around North America challenges modern technology to stop an appetite that is unprecedented!
Get to know the winning writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Up from the Depths -The Rise of Megalodon,” chronicles the deadly
path of a thought to be extinct killer prehistoric shark that must rise from the depths of the ocean to find
food. Megalodon’s destructive path around the America’s challenges modern technology to stop an
appetite that is unprecedented.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action Film | Adventure | Sci-fi | Thriller | Fantasy
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It is a modern day “Jaws,” meets “Jurassic World,”
both of which were blockbusters; Jaws needs an updated version and this is the script that does it.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
Modern Day Jaws
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
6. How many stories have you written?
This was the 1st of my now 3 screenplays
7. What motivated you to write this screenplay?
My son, whom loves sea creatures inspired the story.
8. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
None, that I can recall, when you are
passionate about a story it just has to come out.
9. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I am an inventor and television producer.
10. What advice to you have for other writers?
Be passionate, persistent and patient.
Producer/Director: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
|SUBMIT your Best Scene Screenplay or TV SPEC Script
Voted #1 TV Contest in North America.
|SUBMIT your Best Scene Screenplay or FEATURE Script
FULL FEEDBACK on all entries. Get your script performed
|FIRST SCENE (first 10pgs) Screenplay CONTEST
Submit the first stages of your film and get full feedback!