Philippe is an award-winning filmmaker born in Montreal, Canada.
Since graduating from the Mel-Hoppenheim School of Cinema he has been living and making films in Japan. His films explore multiple genres ranging from psychological-dramas, to period pieces and science fiction.
Beginning in 2010 with his short-film ARIA, made in his first-year at film-school, his films have been selected in festivals around the world and received multiple prizes and distinctions.
Since 2011 he has been based in Tokyo, Japan.
SHŪEN (Japan, 2015) Color, 15mins, HD
* Silver Award Horror Spotlight Awards
Healing Waters (Japan, 2014) Color, 3mins, HD
* Grand Prize winner 2014 Shikoku Film festival
Where The Heart Is (Japan, 2014) Color, 2mins, HD
* Silver Winner Chiba Film Festival
Shades of Grey on the Silver Screen (Montreal, 2011) B/W, 15mins, S-16mm
* 35th Festival des Films du Monde, Montreal, Canada, 2011
ARIA (Montreal, 2010) Color, 6mins, 16mm
* Winner best Film Jury’s prize 8th Festival Neatworks, Canada 2011