Special Forces Order: Over-the-hill futuristic-SEALS recruit and train thrown-away Teens to save an entire planet from slavery. Only way to fight these savages is with Savage-24s through a Black Powder Challenge. One Bad Riot; One Bad-Ass Ranger.
Sam: Angelica Alejandro
White: Gabriel Darku
Narrator: Carina Cojeen
Biker Boss: Brandon Knox
Chao: Charles Gordon
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
Top-ranking SFO soldier is asked to find their Leader’s kidnapped daughter. A former SFO soldier is suspected. To do this, our hero must resign his commission and go undercover. He recruits two former disavowed SFO veterans then Six Teens who began training at the SFO Monastery, but would not follow orders and were sentenced to a juvenile-delinquent prison-planet. To find the missing girl, these nine must save an entire planet from slavery using only vintage black-powder Savage-24’s against the planet’s savages.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Action/Adventure with a moral underpinning.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
No other film has ever re-created the three-day ZULU battle-scene let alone in a futuristic setting.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
I have been studying under Yale Screenwriting Professor Marc Lapadula for four years. I have 12 Final Draft Full Feature stories of every genre and another 10 Rough Drafts along with 2 TV-Pilot Sit-Coms. I have two award-winning Short Scripts, one of which is now earning laurels as a SAG black-and-white film and the other is filming later this year.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
I have seen the original Star Wars so many times, I hum its soundtrack in my sleep.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
It was always envisioned as a two-part story, so the key became to find a way to merge them.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Acting, I have been in over 100 TV and film productions.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your experiences working with the submission platform site?
Hands down, FilmFreeway is the writer’s friend. I now use no other platform for submittals.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Matthew Toffolo
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: Kimberly Villarruel
Camera Op: Mary Cox